Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins. Cinnamon is one of the most healthiest spices and is loaded with powerful antioxidants. To make these delicious Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins you will need old-fashioned rolled oats, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, light brown sugar, milk, eggs, unsalted butter, apples and cinnamon. These apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins are sweetened with just-picked apples, applesauce, and banana, resulting in a perfectly moist, vegan muffin you can enjoy for breakfast, snack, or dessert..
Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins are individual sized portions of baked oatmeal full of cinnamon and chopped apples. Breakfast food is my absolute favorite thing to make…and eat. 🙂 One of my most popular recipes is my To-Go Baked Oatmeal recipe. It's a standard baked oatmeal recipe made in muffin tins and topped with your. You can cook Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- It's 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It's 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It's 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 of medium apple, peeled, cored and diced.
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine the applesauce, milk, oil and egg white. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. In a mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs; add milk and oil, stirring until just blended.
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl combine oats and buttermilk. Allow oats to soak in buttermilk for 15 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Once oats have sat for 15 minutes, add in the egg, brown sugar, vanilla extract and oil. Mix well to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well..
- Fold in the diced apples..
- Spoon equally in a greased muffin tin. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Allow to cool on cooling rack. These can be frozen for popping in the microwave when needed. Enjoy!.
Easy Apple Cinnamon Muffins Easy Apple Cinnamon Muffins. All Reviews for Apple-Oatmeal Muffins - of Reviews. Reviews: Most Helpful Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins. I love to enjoy a muffin or two in the mornings for an indulgent breakfast, or even for a delicious on-the-go snack. These Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins have been hitting the spot, and satisfying my cravings for early autumn baking, too.