Low fat peanut butter cookies. Thank you my Vegan Cookbook for finally giving me a tasty AND healthy peanut butter cookie recipe 🙂 This wholesome peanut butter cookie recipe trims the fat, calories and prep time. View full nutritional breakdown of Low-fat/Low calorie Peanut butter cookies calories by ingredient. AMAZING peanut butter cookies, perfect for cookie smores!
Very good cookies with just a little tweaking. This post is sponsored by Pampered Chef, whose baking products I have used and loved for years. No Sugar Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe. You can cook Low fat peanut butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low fat peanut butter cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of natural creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- It's 1/4 cup of nonfat milk (approximately).
Peanut butter cookie recipes are typically loaded with sugar. And using sugar is obviously not an option when you're making keto cookies. But, I've got a couple of recommendations to replace the sugar! Peanut butter provides the flavor in these cookies, but it also provides the fat that makes their texture much more like "regular" cookies than low-fat cookies.
Low fat peanut butter cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 F..
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder..
- Pour the excess oil off the top of the peanut butter and discard. Depending on the brand there might be more separation, and more oil poured off. Adjust amount of milk accordingly..
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup to dry ingredients and mix. Add nonfat milk slowly to dry ingredients and stir until the dough comes together..
- Form dough into balls approximately one inch in diameter and place on silicone baking mat..
- Use a fork to flatten balls..
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool..
The peanut butter cookie recipe that most resembles modern peanut butter cookies, and introduced the now familiar cross-hatch pattern, first appeared in Ruth Wakefield's Toll House Tried Use a lower oven temp for chewier cookies. If you want chewy cookies, bake a little longer at a lower temperature. While we love indulging in classic peanut butter cookies, some days we would rather enjoy that same delicious taste with a better-for-you, low-calorie recipe instead! We substituted in a combination of whole wheat flour, honey, brown sugar, and vegetable oil so these low-calorie peanut butter. These keto and low carb peanut butter cookies are crisp and crunchy on the outside, and chewy and slightly soft within.