Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs. Healthy Turkey Meatballs without breadcrumbs baked in the oven until juicy inside and golden outside. So easy, double the recipe and freeze. And I still feel they are more low fat than pork or beef meatballs.
Instead of starchy rice, I used the superfood quinoa and mixed it with seasoned black beans and lime juice. The charred shishito peppers are slightly sweet and smoky, a well balanced healthy meal prep. Home » Recipes » Turkey » Low Fat Turkey Meatballs. You can cook Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs
- Prepare 500 g of turkey mince.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It's 20 g of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 30 g of wholemeal bread crumbs.
- It's 50 g of pesto (olive, mixed peppers and sundried tomato).
- You need of salt and pepper.
Low fat high protein tasty turkey meatballs. Add meatballs to your favourite pasta or on rice. They are nice with a tomato based sauce or a creamy garlic sauce like alfredo. TIP - You can use any type of bread crumbs like gluten free, panko or just plan.
Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs step by step
- Pre heat oven to 180c and lightly spray an oven tray with olive oil..
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together, season with salt and pepper and mix until bound all together..
- Roll the turkey mix into small balls and place on the oiled tray you should get 24 meatballs all up..
- Add meatballs to your favourite pasta or on rice. They are nice with a tomato based sauce or a creamy garlic sauce like alfredo..
- Tip You can use any type of bread crumbs like gluten free, panko or just plan. Also you could use a plain sundried tomato pesto instead of the olive and mixed pepper..
Turkey Meatballs - Easy, healthy and full of flavor. Low in carbs and fat and high in protein. Turkey Meatballs Recipe - High Protein, Low Carb How to Make Turkey Meatloaf - Healthy Recipe. I have never found a turkey meatballs recipe that I really liked that much, until I tried these!