Healthy mix chutney. This recipe is an instant ground nut chutny which would be ready to eat any time. This pre mix chutney will taste good with dosa, idly, etc. The curry leaves are washed and dried.
It has a different taste as it is prepared with vegetable. This chutney can be served with Idly. Gooseberry chutney or amla chutney is the richest source of vitamin C and a healthy recipe. You can have Healthy mix chutney using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy mix chutney
- It's 1 cup of mint.
- Prepare 1 of small apple.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilli.
- It's 1 cup of raw mango.
- Prepare 1 cup of basil.
- It's 1 cup of grapes.
- It's Half of cup tamarind.
- You need 1 of tomato medium.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rock salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- It's 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- It's 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need Pinch of hing or ASAFETIDA.
- It's Half of tsp black pepper.
Now, grind the cucumber and smashed with chilli. Find healthy, delicious chutney recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Mixing store-bought chutney with rum and rice vinegar for this steak marinade adds a whole new dimension. Mix Vegetable Chutney Recipe, mix veg sabji Chutney, How To Make Mix Vegetable Chutney Recipe.
Healthy mix chutney instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together and blend with hand blender.
- Do not make paste just blend like thick mixture.
- Enjoy with lentils and stay safe stay healthy.
This is a chutney recipe it has a different taste as it is prepared with mixed vegetable. Accompany this Healthy Coconut Chutney with healthier options like Quinoa Dosa, Oats Mutter Dosa, Barley Idli etc. Pour this tempering over the healthy coconut chutney and mix well. Simple, FLAVORFUL Cilantro Mint Chutney- a delicious accompaniment to Indian food- Somosas, Frankies, Dosa, Rice or Naan. A healthy coconut chutney recipe by renowned chef Tarla Dalal.