Soya chunks and potato filled appam recipe. Soya Chunks Masala with Potatoes, a delicious vegetarian side dish for chapati, roti, nan, etc. I love to make this quick side dish since it involves very Learn how to make easy soya chunks masala with potatoes using this step by step recipe. It is generally difficult for vegetarians to incorporate enough protein in their diet to meet their daily protein needs.
Soya chunks/ soya nuggets is a great source of protein and fibre. I sent this soya chunks Manchurian for last month's Kungumam thozhi step by step series. Now last week I have been posting all summer recipes so thought of giving. You can have Soya chunks and potato filled appam recipe using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soya chunks and potato filled appam recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of Idli batter/ Appam batter (Batter of rice and lentils).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Boiled soya nuggets.
- You need 1 Piece of Boiled potato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sabji masala without onion grlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri mirch powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
- It's 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
Soya chunks or Soybean protein is a "complete protein" since it provides all of the essential amino acids for human nutrition. Soya chunk is popularly used as a substitute for meat. Amazingly soya chunks have protein content equal to that of the meat and contain no fat. Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals.
Soya chunks and potato filled appam recipe step by step
- Peel off boiled potato and strain water from soya nuggets..
- Mash them together as shown in the image..
- Add all the spices in the mashed ingredients..
- Mix them well..
- Prepare the bolls and dip them in the batter of lentils and rice..
- Grease the appam tray with oil and put the appam..
- Cook them from both the sides..
- Serve it with your favourite chutney, sauces or mayonnaise.
Those who suffer from diabetes or heart problems will find no problems with eating soy. Filed Under: Potato Recipes, Recent Recipes, Soya Chunks, Soya Chunks Recipes. Over the past few years I've been on a mission to find and create recipes that I can make from scratch. I hope you enjoy the recipes on this blog as they are tried and true from my kitchen to yours! Soya chunks recipes - Raks Kitchen.