Oyster sauce baby kailan. Wash n cut the veg by half. In hot wok, heat the oil. Pour the oyster sauce and stir till slightly bubbles.
But its also great with other varieties including Hong Kong kailan, baby kailan, as well as cai xin, nai bai, bak choy, xiao bai cai, as well as mixed vegetables. Ingredients for the perfect oyster sauce. Kailan tends to be bitter in taste and so I prefer baby kailan instead. You can cook Oyster sauce baby kailan using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oyster sauce baby kailan
- You need 2 packages of baby kailan.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic (bash).
- You need 4 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut oil / palm oil.
In addition, carrots are added to sweeten the dishes so that the taste will varied. This dish needs to be stir-fry under big fire. The best stir-fry kailan comes with every leaves coated with oyster sauce. Add oyster sauce, fish sauce and pepper.
Oyster sauce baby kailan step by step
- Wash n cut the veg by half..
- In hot wok, heat the oil. Saute garlic till golden brown..
- Pour the oyster sauce and stir till slightly bubbles..
- On high flame, put in the veg and stir fry for 2min. Done! Enjoy..
Serving Method: Put the noodles on a serving bowl, add the blanched kailan and top up with chicken-oyster sauce. This tender crisp blanched baby Gai Lan (Chinese Broccoli) with Oyster Sauce is a dish served regularly at the dinner table. Very quick and easy to prepare. If you're buying kai lan from the supermarket or local market, try to choose the smaller stalks with fresh and dark colored leaves. A quick and easy recipe for kailan (Chinese broccoli or Chinese kale) with oyster sauce and crispy fried shallots.