Healthy Blueberry Muffins. Healthy blueberry muffins, made with applesauce, yogurt, oats and big, beautiful fresh blueberries (or frozen!) and no added fat or refined sugars. All of the taste and texture, none of the guilt! Healthy Blueberry Muffins are extremely fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious with fresh or frozen blueberries.
Type blueberry muffins into a search engine and within seconds, you're gifted with millions of results, including my favorite blueberry. These healthy blueberry muffins are made with whole wheat flour and oatmeal for a lighter take on the classic recipe. These healthy blueberry muffins are full of protein, fiber and are naturally sweetened using fruit and maple syrup. You can cook Healthy Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Blueberry Muffins
- It's 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar, loosely packed.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed very ripe banana.
- You need 1/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- It's 1 of large egg, beaten.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of blueberries.
This secretly healthy blueberry muffin recipe is packed with fresh blueberry flavor and is perfect for a wholesome breakfast, brunch, or anytime snack. These healthy blueberry muffins are packed with good for you ingredients! Nothing says happy Sunday like a batch of freshly baked blueberry muffins. These healthy blueberry muffins are full of oats, berries, and bananas; and they're totally tasty, too.
Healthy Blueberry Muffins step by step
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray..
- Gently whisk flour, soda, salt and cinnamon in large bowl..
- In another bowl, mix together honey and brown sugar. Get out as many lumps as possible. Stir in banana, yogurt and egg..
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix together. Stir in milk slowly. Gently fold in blueberries..
- Fill muffin tin 1/2-3/4 way full with mixture..
- Bake for 17-18 minutes or until very light brown on edges. Cool 5 minutes before moving to wire rack to cool completely. Makes 12 muffins..
Alex and I wanted these healthy blueberry muffins to be completely different. Healthy blueberry zucchini muffins packed with both fruits & veggies and made extra moist thanks to zucchini and applesauce! These easy blueberry zucchini muffins are naturally sweetened with pure. These Healthy Blueberry Muffins are moist and fluffy without any compromise on flavor! Blueberry muffins have a bad reputation for being high in calories, fat and sugar.