Pai Susu (Indonesian Milk Pie) -- Four Ingredients. Great recipe for Pai Susu (Indonesian Milk Pie) -- Four Ingredients. But making them can be demanding, esp. the pastry part. I found frozen puff pastry in the fridge, and I thought of making pai susu.
Four "C"'s casserole topped with bacon. Pie Susu Bali - Balinese Milk Custard Tart. Klepon (pronounced Klē-pon), or kelepon, is a traditional Southeast Asian green-coloured balls of rice cake filled with liquid palm sugar and coated in grated coconut, originating from Indonesia. You can cook Pai Susu (Indonesian Milk Pie) -- Four Ingredients using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pai Susu (Indonesian Milk Pie) -- Four Ingredients
- You need of Frozen puff pastry, thawed, rolled a bit and cut to fit a casserole dish (or a pie pan).
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 can of condensed milk.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
The sweet glutinous rice balls is one of popular Indonesian kue, and it is commonly found in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore. Resep dengan petunjuk video: Pai susu adalah salah satu kue khas bali. Cemilan satu ini cukup digemari oleh Masyarakat Indonesia karena cara membuatnya yang mudah dan rasan manis serta gurihya yang bisa bikin ketagihan. It is similar to the snack bolu kukus ("steamed tart/cake").
Pai Susu (Indonesian Milk Pie) -- Four Ingredients step by step
- Use a fork to form little holes on the puff pastry..
- Combine egg yolks, condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Use a fork to mix the combination until it turns thick..
- Pour into the pan layered with puff pastry. If you want a smoother look, sieve the filling first. (I was too lazy to do so!).
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes (about 190 Celcius degrees)..
While both have a similar appearance, Bolu Kukus requires only four ingredients to make, Kue Mangkok needs fourteen. My son-in-law has been trying to replicate (for years) a childhood favorite his mother made -- milk pie! We all laughed and teased him until I found this delicious version which I'm sure is destined to become a family tradition.. Kue mangkok, kue mangkuk is an Indonesian kue or traditional snack of steamed cupcake. kue mangkok means "bowl/cup cake". It is similar to the snack bolu kukus ("steamed tart/cake").