Spaghetti Carbonara. By Lindsay Funston and Lauren Miyashiro. When you're craving a comfort food, nothing—I repeat, NOTHING—will cure you like creamy carbonara. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy!
And even it it wasn't, who cares? Everyone loves this classic Italian dish and Gennaro has a version you'll want to make again and again. Discover how to make our best spaghetti carbonara recipe. You can cook Spaghetti Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Carbonara
- It's 1 lb of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- It's 1 packages of thick sliced bacon.
- It's 1 bunch of mushrooms.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of diced chives.
- It's 1 of parsley.
This cheesy pasta dish is an Italian favourite. A recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team. Because America may have contributed to its creation, carbonara is Exhibit A in the back-and-forth between Italy and the United States when it. A spaghetti carbonara recipe is a failsafe classic.
Spaghetti Carbonara step by step
- Bring large pot of water to a boil and season with salt.
- Meanwhile, rest the 4 eggs in a bowl of warm water. It helps to prevent shock when you add the hot noodles.
- Cube up the bacon and slice mushrooms to your liking..
- Add the spaghetti to the boiling water and fry up the bacon in a medium skillet..
- Drain the bacon over papertowels and return to skillet. Add in the mushrooms and stir for a minute or two over low heat..
- Crack all four eggs in a large serving bowl. Add plenty of pepper, the parmesan cheese and diced chives. Whisk like hell and set aside..
- Drain the noodles..
- Add noodles to eggy mix and toss. The heat from the spaghetti will cook the eggs and melt the cheese..
- Throw in the bacon, saving a bit to top off after its all said and done, toss again.
- Serve in bowl. Top off with parmesan cheese, extra bacon and parsley to make it look pretty. Done..
- Add diced tomatoes and grilled chicken strips to go all out..
This Italian carbonara uses the traditional guanciale and Gennaro's classic spaghetti carbonara. It's Tyler to the rescue as he helps a fan make spaghetti alla carbonara. Our best Spaghetti Carbonara is silky with egg and melted cheese, freshened with parsley, and spiked with black peppers. Spaghetti alla Carbonara is a relatively modern Roman dish made by tossing hot pasta with Guanciale, and a mixture of eggs, cheese, and black pepper. For everyone who said that this Carbonara is too salty - table salt is double as salty as Kosher salt, so remember to cut the amount of salt in half if using table salt.