Dates Nuts Filled Khoya samosa.
You can have Dates Nuts Filled Khoya samosa using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dates Nuts Filled Khoya samosa
- It's 3/4 cup of seedless dates or about.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of golden raisins (raisins).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almonds (badam).
- It's 1/4 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pistachios.
- It's 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- You need 3 tablespoon of white sesame seeds (safed til).
- You need 1 teaspoon of desi ghee.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It's of For samosa.
- It's 250gm of Khoya.
- It's 3 tbsp of Coconut powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Dates Nuts Filled Khoya samosa step by step
- Pulse the dry fruits for 3 to 4 times or more till you get them in small bits and pieces. don' t make a powder or paste. you can also chop them finely...
- Remove the coarse mixture of dry fruits and keep aside.
- In the same grinder jar, add dates (chopped). now grind these into a coarse paste. keep aside..
- Heat 1 tsp desi ghee in a pan. add dates paste. Fry till Dates and absolve all ghee.
- Then add the ground dry fruits.
- Roast khoya in slow heat but not change the colour Add coconut powder sugar to khoya and mix well.
- Keep half an hour in fridge.
- Make small balls spread on palm fill with dates mixture and shape like samosa.
- Coat vark optional.