My Crunchy Potato Rolls.
You can have My Crunchy Potato Rolls using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Crunchy Potato Rolls
- Prepare of Initial measurement for the samosa sheet.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of What i added later.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour + more for dusting.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need of For the fillings.
- Prepare 4 1/2 of Boiled and grated Potatoes.
- You need 2 of Green beans chopped.
- It's 1 of Carrot chopped.
- Prepare Half of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Scotch bonnet chopped.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Thyme.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Tumeric.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- It's Half of seasoning cube.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
My Crunchy Potato Rolls step by step
- I made fillings first.
- I made dough.
- Then added fillings.
- Fried the rolls.
- And it came out yummy 😋. I was able to get 7 rolls. I only had 2 and I couldn't eat dinner again..