Blueberry Streusel Muffins. Reviews for: Photos of Blueberry Streusel Muffins. Blueberry Streusel Muffins are full of fresh blueberries that are suspended in a cake-like batter and the finishing touch is a sprinkling of streusel. These blueberry muffins are soft, fluffy, and full of juicy blueberry goodness.
Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Blueberry Muffins With Streusel Crumb Topping. This Blueberry Muffins recipe will become your favorite breakfast to make! You can have Blueberry Streusel Muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It's 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 of & 1/3 cup all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Prepare of For the Streusel.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold butter.
You can stop your search for the best. These Blueberry Streusel Muffins will be a new household staple. They combine all the best features of a blueberry muffin and a coffee cake to create a supreme everyday muffin. These Blueberry Streusel Muffins seem to be a cross between a muffin, a scone, and a crumb topped coffee cake.
Blueberry Streusel Muffins step by step
- Preheat over to 375..
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla; mix well..
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Then fold in blue berries (I recommend using fresh blueberries, if you can).
- Fill 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full..
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour, and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Enjoy!.
Blueberry Streusel Muffins are a way of life in the Dalkin household. My mom used to make these for us as kids and she still whips them up regularly whenever my sister and I are both in town. My favorite Blueberry Muffins topped with a sweet streusel topping. Buttery soft, moist, and tender… the muffins are so easy to make and can't be beat! The streusel topping adds a bit of crunch and a delightful touch of cinnamon, but you can omit it if necessary.