Cheesecake Crescents. Easy to make homemade cheese danish treat when you start with two cans of refrigerated crescent rolls. For holiday brunches, overnight company, and any manner of potluck, consider this recipe your secret weapon. Easy as they are to make, these Cheesecake Crescent Rolls will always score rave reviews.
Put one roll of crescent rolls in bottom of pan. Try to keep them seamed together. Here's what you need: cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, strawberry, crescent rolls, powdered sugar, powdered sugar. You can cook Cheesecake Crescents using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Crescents
- It's 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
- It's 1 pkg. of Cream Cheese, softened.
- It's 4 of Tbsps. White Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Milk.
- You need 1 can of Fruit Pie Filling of your choice.
Open the crescent rolls and separate into individual triangles. They're incredibly delicious and perfect for when you have a sweet tooth. Betty's Sopapilla Cheesecake--Recipe (and Gifts) from Monica from Arkansas. Pumpkin Cheesecake Crescents are the perfect treat for Fall.
Cheesecake Crescents step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese, sugar, n milk. Mix well til creamy. Set aside..
- Unwrap crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Add a small dollop of cheese mixture and a small dollop of pie Filling. Fold the 2 corners over filling n roll up to form little bundles. Arrange little bundles on a nonstick baking sheet..
- Bake for 5-7 minutes til golden brown. Let cool for 2 minutes then enjoy..
They're flaky and creamy with just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top! Hot baked crescent rolls filled with a little chicken and a little cheese. This will bring lots of comfort and cheer to the dinner table! The idea for these funfetti cheesecake stuffed crescent rolls came from my love of all things funfetti, and my love of. Roll out some crescent rolls, fill them with sweetened cream cheese, and bake.