Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays. with Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce and Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade. Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Chicken. with Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce. Put chicken in the crock pot and pour sauce mixture over it. (I usually save some sauce to drizzle over the chicken when I serve it).
Some days. . . you know, I'm sure you have those some days! Some days are just busy, and you know from the start that time won't be your friend. Pull out the Crock Pot, Slow Cooker or something close to it. You can have Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays
- You need 40 oz of sweet baby rays original barbecue sauce.
- It's 6 1/2 lb of chicken breasts boneless skinless.
- Prepare 12 oz of Pepsi cola.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It's of cornstarch solution, optional.
- It's 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce's best boards. If you're looking a simple recipe with serious flavor, you've found it in this Sweet Red Chili Chicken. Have barbecue chicken for dinner tonight with this crockpot recipe! Sweet Baby Rays is the best and its flavor is sweet with just a bit of tang to it.
Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays instructions
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- In an oven pan add chicken I cut the chicken breast in half season it.
- Add sauce on top pour Pepsi on top cook in oven 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Last 20 minutes take chicken ond turn them over.
- Optional to thicken mix cornstarch and water together bring take chicken out of sauce bring to boil add cornstarch solution stirring constantly till thickened add chicken back to coat.
Have also baked chicken breasts marinated in it. Original BBQ Sauce is next level for marinating, dipping or as an cooking ingredient. This sweet and smokey blend is the only answer for making any dish the boss. But we don't have to boast. Your taste buds will do it for us. sweet baby rays original barbecue sauce, chicken breasts boneless skinless, Pepsi cola, salt, granulated garlic powder, cornstarch, water. chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, chopped carrots, dried cherries, paprika, seasoned salt, honey, ground sage, cola I used Pepsi cola.