Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert. Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is a great dessert for those who are diabetic or just want a low fat dessert. View full nutritional breakdown of Peachy Berry frozen dessert calories by ingredient.
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin with Peach & Blue Cheese Stuffing Pork. Sugar Free Desserts Sugar Free Recipes Frozen Desserts Just Desserts Delicious Desserts Fun Recipes Sweet Desserts Frozen Fruit Light Desserts. A cool and refreshing Low Carb Cheesecake Berry Salad that is perfect for summer! You can have Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert
- You need 1 package (8 oz.) of fat-free cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2 (6 oz.) cartons of peach fat-free yogurt with artificial sweetener.
- Prepare 1/2 (8 oz.) of container frozen, light whipped dessert topping.
- It's 1 cup of chopped, peeled fresh peaches; frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed, drained, and.
- It's of chopped; or one 8-¼ oz. can peach slices (juice pack), drained and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, raspberries, and/or strawberries, thawed and drained (if frozen).
- Prepare of Fresh mint leaves (optional).
- You need of Fresh berries (optional).
The creamy flavor of cheesecake mixed with the sweetness of. I have some frozen peach slices, but not cool-whip or other similar product to use, so I won't be making this for a bit, but it sure does look delicious, and sounds great on a hot day. Frozen dessert recipes come in handy as soon as the temperature rises, whether you've vowed to make this the summer you get into making homemade ice cream (or semifreddo or This icebox cake starts in your freezer, then moves to the fridge for easier cutting. Is it technically a frozen dessert?
Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert step by step
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and yogurt..
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth..
- Fold in the whipped topping, peaches, and the 1 cup berries..
- Pour into a 2-quart square baking dish..
- Cover and freeze about 8 hours or until firm..
- To serve:.
- Let stand at room temperature about 45 minutes to thaw slightly..
You'll find this frozen strawberry pie somewhere between a cheesecake and ice cream cake. Use any juicy summer fruit: peaches, nectarines, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries. Easy Peach Dessert Recipes made using fresh, frozen or canned peaches --the best peach crisps, cobblers, crumbles and more. Including fruit such as peaches in your dessert is a great way to include healthy and nutritious food in your diet. For a berry frozen yogurt, add in a cup of fruit during the last minute of mixing.