Acorn Squash Soup & Toasted Seeds. Acorn squash is roasted and blended with onion, carrot, and garlic to create a smooth and delicious soup. Delicious and healthy (vegetarian) Roasted Acorn Squash Soup that is quite easy to make. This Easy Acorn Squash Soup Recipe is made with roasted acorn squash, carrots, celery, and cauliflower and blended with fresh garlic, ginger, and a touch of ground cinnamon for a cozy and.
If you prefer a creamier soup, use soy creamer in place of soy milk. PLUS, I have an exciting announcement! This is the first recipe in a week-long So I made the easiest, creamy fall soup (ever) and served it in roasted acorn squash "bowls." Someone gave me some home-grown acorn squash and I found this recipe to use them up. You can cook Acorn Squash Soup & Toasted Seeds using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Acorn Squash Soup & Toasted Seeds
- It's 2 of acorn squash (skin on).
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of pepper.
- It's Dash of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 16 oz of chicken stock (use vegetable stock for vegan).
- Prepare 16 oz of water.
- Prepare 1 pint of heavy whipping cream (leave out for vegan).
Use lots of nutmeg and any kind of squash (acorn, butternut, hubbard) you'd like. Roasted apple and acorn squash soup - Caroline's Cooking. Roasted apple and acorn squash soup is so easy to make, smooth and comforting. It's a perfect bowl of fall goodness.
Acorn Squash Soup & Toasted Seeds instructions
- Chop onion into large chunks and smash garlic cloves and sauté for a few minutes until aromatic. Add salt, pepper and chunks of acorn squash and cook on medium heat for a few minutes..
- Add chicken stock and water and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Blend mixture with immersion blender and add in thyme and honey. Add more seasoning if desired..
- Add whipping cream and serve hot!.
- For toasted acorn squash seeds, clean seeds and dry first. Mix olive oil, a dash or salt and pepper and evenly coat seeds. Bake on 325 for 20 minutes! Serve on top of soup or as a snack for another day..
This curried acorn squash soup is flavorful and cozy, spiced with curry powder, garam masala, and cumin, and drizzled with coconut milk. Acorn squash soup is an amazing soup to make, if you like butternut squash chances are you will love acorn squash soup as well. If ever asked I have to say the fall is my favorite season of the. Roasted Acorn Squash with Squash RisottoWhole Foods Market. Roasted Butternut Squash Soup - Mexican Flavored Butternut Squash SoupMy Cooking Journey.