Tortellini soup. This Creamy Tortellini Soup is a quick, easy, and deliciously creamy soup packed with cheesy tortellini and fresh spinach. Creamy Tortellini Soup for the win! Creamy Tortellini Soup that is comforting, cozy, and so yummy!
Tortellini Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Soup that is hearty, delicious and fancy enough to serve to guests. Crusty bread and a side salad make this a fast and easy meal. You can cook Tortellini soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortellini soup
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- It's 1 of can diced tomatoes any flavor.
- You need 3 of cloves garlic minced.
- It's 3 of large handfuls fresh spinach.
- It's 1 of large carton chicken stock.
- You need 1 of container heavy cream.
- It's 1 of lb Italian sausage.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of dried basil to taste.
- It's 1 of parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Prepare 1 of cream cheese.
- It's 1 of cheese tortellini frozen or fresh..
- You need 3 of potatoes.
What's not to love about bite-sized nuggets of pasta. Nothing is better than soup come autumn, am I right? This healthy, hearty soup needs to be in your fall dinner line-up. Replay "You'll Be Making Tuscan Tortellini Soup All Fall".
Tortellini soup instructions
- In a large pot sauté onion and garlic. Then add heavy cream, chicken stock, and chunk up the cream cheese. Heat until melted..
- Add salt pepper and basil to taste..
- Chop and add the potatoes. Fry sausage and drain grease. Add sausage to pot..
- Add tomatoes and spinich..
- Add the tortellini towards the end. Simmer for 20 minutes and then sprinkle with the parmesan cheese..
- Serve with salad and warm bread..
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Creamy Sausage And Tortellini Soup Is A Bowl Full Of Comfort! This easy chicken tortellini soup recipe is a healthier weeknight dinner option with a flavorful broth and This tortellini soup uses everyday ingredients and is really easy to make. This soup is a combinations of a few of my favorites. It's just like this Fresh Spinach Tomato and Garlic Tortellini Soup meets this Minestrone Soup.