Mike's Garlic Artichoke Phyllo Blossoms. Transcript: Learn the simple steps to create beautiful blossoms with Athens Fillo dough. Take four two ounce souffle cups. ARTICHOKE garlics are so named due to their overlapping layers of cloves.
I wanted to create a bite-sized version of rich, creamy artichoke dip. These adorable phyllo cup appetizers were a total success! Boursin Prosciutto Phyllo Cups With Phyllo, Garlic, Prosciutto, Green Onion. You can have Mike's Garlic Artichoke Phyllo Blossoms using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Artichoke Phyllo Blossoms
- It's of Creamy Garlic Artichoke Filling.
- It's 1 can of 14 oz Artichoke Hearts [in water-fully drained-chopped].
- Prepare 1 of 10 oz Frozen Spinach [fully drained-fine chop].
- It's 2 of Philadelphia Cream Cheese Bricks [slightly heated or room temp].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Jarred Bertoli Or Ragu Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Shreaded Parmesean Cheese [packed].
- It's 1/4 cup of Fresh Minced Garlic [packed].
- It's 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [fine diced-packed].
- It's 1 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- You need 1/3 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need of Dough.
- It's 1 of 16 oz Phyllo Or Fillo Dough.
- You need 2 cup of Melted Butter Or Oil Spray Can.
Add cream cheese and process until combined. Fill each mini phyllo shell with the artichoke mixture and place on a baking. Italian Sausage And White Cheddar Phyllo CupsAppetites Anonymous. Artichoke garlic seed bulbs for sale and available to ship across Canada.
Mike's Garlic Artichoke Phyllo Blossoms step by step
- Drain artichokes well then, dry again with paper towels. Place de-thawed Spinach in cheese cloth and wring out all the fluids completely..
- Chop your veggies. Mix everything in the, "Creamy Garlic Artichoke Filling," section together..
- Sheet by sheet, lightly coat your Phyllo Dough end to end, side to side, with either butter, oil or an oil-butter based spray like Pam..
- To make the Blossoms: Coat 10+ layers of Phyllo Dough and stack them on top of each other. Cut large Phyllo square into 4 smaller squares [quarter] and place them into a cupcake pan that bakes 6 large cupcakes. See photo..
- Using 1/2 of your Creamy Garlic Artichoke Filling, evenly distribute into 6 large Phyllo cups. As we say in the South, "They won't be much for pretty unbaked but once they are, they make a beautiful presentation.".
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes until blossoms are golden and flaky. Let sit for a few minutes before pulling them from your tray..
- For the Creamy Garlic Artichoke Log: Coat 15+ layers of Phyllo Dough on top of each other. Pile the other 1/2 of your Artichoke Filling in the middle and down the center of the dough. See photo. Fold bottom up and ends inward. Brush the top with butter or spray the top of the log with spray oil. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes at 350° until golden brown and flaky..
A very popular softneck garlic that is productive and can be braided. Artichoke garlic is named for the way the cloves are arranged inside the bulb, which looks much like the layered structure of an artichoke. These little bundles are simple to make-you just use storebought phyllo dough from the freezer—and while I'm not a caterer or perfectionist, you can make these as neat and perfect as your psyche requires. They can be assembled and frozen, unbaked, until you need them, and can just be popped. - Garlic Mike's Italian Cuisine. If you are able to, do the Float and Dine package.