Palak koftas curry. spinach kofta curry is an healthy alternative to the traditional kofta curry. some tips, recommendations and variations to this classic north indian curry palak kofta recipe. firstly, as. Palak kofta Curry is a classical dish from North Indian cuisine, which has shallow fried spinach dumplings in onion and tomato based spicy gravy. Palak Kofta Curry is a delicious recipe made with spinach and potatoes.
Palak/ spinach is one of my favourite greens, its such a versatile ingredient to add to curries and stir fries. Simple recipe for Healthy Paneer Koftas simmered in a palak or spinach curry plus a tip to get restaurant style green color without food coloring. Palak kofta gravy we first tasted in a restaurant in Vietnam and as i mentioned in the Aloo capsicum gravy post, this is another restaurant style gravy which you can try at home. You can have Palak koftas curry using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak koftas curry
- Prepare 1 bunch of Palak (spinach).
- You need 1/4 cup of corinader leaves.
- It's 2-3 tbsp of fresh cream.
- It's to taste of salt and red chilli powder.
- It's 2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of corinader Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- It's 250 gm of cottage cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- You need 10-12 of raisins.
- It's 3 tbsp of gram flour.
- You need As needed of oil for frying the pakodas.
Palak Kofta (spinach kofta curry) Fried Spinach Dumplings in a Creamy Tomato Sauce is a delicious vegetarian curry recipe. Spinach aka palak koftas are deep-fried balls/dumplings. How to make palak paneer kofta curry: Take all the ingredients needed for the koftas and mix them well. Make small round balls and roll them in some cornflour.
Palak koftas curry instructions
- First wash the palak coriander and remove the stem and wash it properly.then cook it for 2 whistle to retain the spinach colour add little bit sugar..after cool down the palak and strain it with cold water and remove all tge excess water and make a fine puree no need to add water.
- Then take a pan add oil then add grated garlic,saute till raw smell losse out.then add seasoning red chilli pwder,garam masala saute for a sec then add besan cook on low flame till the raw fragnace goes out then add our palak puree add salt also.
- Cook till our palak mix becoming thick like a dough.then keep it aside.
- Then take a panner grated it add salt,black peppwr pwder,raisin mix all togther properly then add cornflour/ maida for binding around 2 tsp.
- Have q look our both the doughs aur ready one is palak another cottage cheese.
- From.both the dough take a nimbu size ball...then take a palak ball flatten in your hand like small puri.then over it put cottage cheese ball and cover it.
- Then roll all the balls like this and make a balls and coat it with maida.
- Take a pan add 2 tbsp oil add onion,and tomatoes and salt and cook till it vecone soft..after cool down then make a puree.
- Then tqke a pan add oil addgrated garlic add all dry spieces mix it properly then put our tomato onion paste and add salt cook till it relasing oil.after 15 min add 2 tbsp cream mix it niecly if your thinking the batter too much thick add water.
- Then our gravy is ready put the fried balls in a gravy and enjoying your delicious stuffed palak kofta curry with chapati and naans.
- Frys the koftas in low to medium.flames.
Now deep fry them on low heat till they. Fusion of Kofta and Palak Paneer is Palak Paneer Kofta Curry. Paneer stuffed in spinach koftas and served hot with spicy and creamy tomato sauce, a yummy and delicious gravy which goes well with. How to Make Indian style Palak Kofta Curry. Deep fry koftas in hot oil till golden brown in colour.