You can cook Pumpkin Torte using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Torte
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 15 oz of can solid-pack pumpkin.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- It's 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese, softenef.
- It's 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 16 oz of frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of caramel ice cream topping.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped pecans, toasted.
Pumpkin Torte step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, pumpkin, milk, eggs, butter, and 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice. Beat for 2 minutes. Pour into two greased and floured 9-inch cake pans..
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. Cool for ten minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. I try and bake my cakes the day before, after completely cooled I store in refrigerator until the next day, chilling makes cutting easier..
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Add confectioners sugar and remaining pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping..
- Cut each cake horizontally into two layers. A long serrated bread knife works well. Place bottom layer on a plate, spread 1/4 of the filling. Repeat until all layers are finished. Drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with pecans. Store in refrigerator..