Creamy spinach and artichoke dip. Spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise make this Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip so good! My other dip calls for creamed spinach, which I don't always have on hand. I loved that this recipe uses ingredients that I almost always have on hand.
Just keep it covered and stored in the refrigerator then when you're ready to serve, add. This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it's always a crowd favorite! This version is oven baked and incredibly easy to make. You can have Creamy spinach and artichoke dip using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy spinach and artichoke dip
- You need 10 oz of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- It's 14 oz of canned artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It's 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper, optional and to taste.
Healthy dipping for SUPER BOWL WEEKEND."CREAMY SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP".serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips and/or sliced vegetables!! This easy creamy artichoke and spinach dip recipe from Paula Deen is a vegetarian appetizer perfect for entertaining. In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, garlic and lemon zest. This keto spinach artichoke dip is easy to prepare and oh-so-hard to resist -- especially fresh out of the oven!
Creamy spinach and artichoke dip step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, warm cream cheese in a microwave for about a minute to soften. Add spinach, artichokes, sour cream, mayonnaise, and parmesan. Mix all together and add garlic salt and Cayenne to taste..
- place in oven sage dish and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the top is toasty..
- Serve with bread, chips, or veggies! Enjoy!.
Spinach artichoke dip is a favorite party side dish simply because it only requires a handful of ingredients, takes so little effort to make, and is nearly foolproof. Spinach and artichoke dip is pretty much one of my favorite things - my family has actually texted me pictures of themselves eating it at restaurants simply to make me jealous. Unfortunately it's also just packed with dairy products and a ton of fat, so I had to go a long time without eating it. Absolutely Wonderful Cheesy, Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip. my boyfriend loves spinach artichoke dip and he wasn't too impressed with this. sorry! This Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip is a flavorful dip that's perfect for serving at a party, or as a nutrient-rich snack!