Tinklee's Raspberry and Peach Jello. See great recipes for Tinklee's Raspberry and Peach Jello too! This "Creamy Peach Salad" is so cool and refreshing and it's pretty enough for a special occasion dinner. Great recipe for Tinklee's Raspberry/Lime Jello. this is a great jello you should give it a try!
The Daily Smash: Raspberry Peach Jello Mold. Raspberry Jello Pretzel Salad - The cream cheese mixture and salted pretzel crust mixed with the raspberry jello is the perfect combo! My boyfriend and I picked raspberries and peaches at a local farm and made this dessert. You can cook Tinklee's Raspberry and Peach Jello using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Raspberry and Peach Jello
- Prepare of first layer.
- You need 1 box of of raspberry jello (3oz).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- It's 10 oz of frozen raspberries.
- You need of second layer.
- You need 1 box of of peach jello (3oz).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- It's 10 large of strawberry flavored marshmallows (cut up).
- Prepare 1 can of peaches (in fruit juice)about a 15oz can.
- It's 1/3 cup of miracle whip.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese(softened).
- You need 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
We loved it straight from the oven with vanilla ice cream. I did as others suggested and sprinkled corn starch with the sugar over the peaches. Add jello to boiling water stir till completely dissolved. Raspberry fluff jello salad is a classic summer dessert here in the Midwest, and one that is completely customizable!
Tinklee's Raspberry and Peach Jello step by step
- first layer: take raspberries out and let sit on counter before you start making the jello, this softens the berries just enough.
- get mold ready or glass bowl, in small bowl add boiling water and raspberry jello, stir for 2 mins, add frozen raspberries and stir until raspberries have been broken up real good, jello should thicken some,.
- pour into your mold, watch so you don't pour more than half way up the mold, if you have left over jello, put in a bowl (you will have some of the bottom layer to go on it also, put in the refrigerator to set.
- second layer: in a lg bowl add boiling water and peach jello, stir for 2mins.
- add the 10 strawberry flavored marshmallows (I tear them into fourths) and keep stiring until they are melted, once melted, add the canned peaches, drain real good and chop into nice size pieces for eating, place in refrigerator for 20-30min, till it starts to thicken.
- when peach layer has slightly thickened, in sm bowl add miracle whip and cream cheese together until well blended, stir in to peach jello, in a separate bowl whip up whipping to nice peaks adding the powdered sugar, fold into peach jello.
- fill your mold with the peach jello all the way to the top, any remaining peach jello place in the bowl with the left first layer.
- let jello set up for 3hrs for best results, to unmold your mold, fill clean sink with hot water, while still holding mold, place mold into hot water for about 20secs, then put your plate on top of mold and flip, then lift up mold, if mold does not lift off, repeat again (becareful to long in the hot water will start to melt your jello) or like I said this can be made in a glass bowl so layers can be seen.
As a natural make-ahead dessert, it's cool and creamy texture is a favorite for both kids an adults! Sweet and slightly tart at the same time. Our Raspberry-Peach Milkshake Double IPA is brewed with fresh raspberry, peach, vanilla, and lactose for a big, jiggly body and double dry hopped with Mosaic, Amarillo, and Centennial hops to compliment the fruit addition. Find raspberry peach stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.