Spinach and Artichoke Dip. Who can deny the popularity of artichokes and spinach blended with cheeses? Try this hot, flavorful dip with toasted bread or tortilla chips. I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite!
This version is oven baked and incredibly easy to make. Spinach Artichoke Dip is irresistibly creamy and loaded with spinach and artichokes. This is our go to dip for parties. You can have Spinach and Artichoke Dip using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It's 1/2 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of shallot, finely chopped.
- It's 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic.
- It's 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- It's 2 tablespoons of white wine.
- You need 1 package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It's 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1/3 cup of chopped canned hearts of palm.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley.
- It's 2 tablespoons of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need Dash of hot sauce.
- It's of Assorted crudite e.g. raw red pepper slices.
- Prepare of Flatbreads or toasted baguette slices.
This spinach and artichoke dip recipe is too easy; just heating and mixing everything together. If you enjoyed our Hot Shrimp Dip, you will love this! Entertain with Alton Brown's Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip, a classic recipe with a touch of heat, from Good Eats on Food Network. This warm, cheesy Spinach-and-Artichoke Dip is super easy.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip step by step
- Heat oil and red pepper flakes in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion, shallot, and garlic; cook, stirring, until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add artichokes and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes more..
- Add wine to deglaze and let cook until liquid is reduced by half. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until heated through and well combined, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, and cream cheese until well combined. With the mixer on low, add hearts of palm, parsley, cheese, salt, pepper, and hot sauce; mix until well combined. Fold in 3/4 cup of the cooled spinach and artichoke mixture, reserving any remaining for another use. Transfer dip to refrigerator until chilled about 2 hours and up to two weeks; serve with crudite, flatbreads, or baguette slices..
There's a reason this warm, creamy, and cheesy dip appears frequently at staff gatherings—the tasty spinach and artichoke dip is pretty much the best appetizer of all time. Replay "Baked Spinach And Artichoke Dip Is EVERYTHING". So when it comes to choosing a dip recipe, you can count on us. Spinach artichoke is sort of the dip to end all dips, and we come back to this recipe over and over again when we need our creamy, cheesy fix. Spinach and Artichoke Dip with real spinach, cream cheese, provolone, mozzarella, parmesan, pickled artichokes, garlic and ANCHOVIES - THE BEST recipe with.