Arroz Morro (frijoles rojos/negros).
You can have Arroz Morro (frijoles rojos/negros) using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Arroz Morro (frijoles rojos/negros)
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It's 1 of chopped bacon.
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley (1/4 of bunch).
- Prepare 1 of oregano (small amount as u like).
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste (bacon has salt).
- You need 1 of chicken buillon.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped bell pepper (red & green).
- It's 1 lb of dry black /red beans (ur choice).
Arroz Morro (frijoles rojos/negros) instructions
- Boil 1 lbs of beans w some salt make sure to have plenty of brooth. Once cooked in pot where u will cook rice brown bacon, add chopped onion, Bell peppers, garlic, chicken buillon, oregano, parsley, and bay leaf. Once it Sautee for about 3 min add 2 cups of the boiled beans and let it cook another 3 to 5 min. Once all flavors blend add uncooked rice. I used 3 cups of rice and added either brooth or water to the mixture. Made it come to a boil then dropped temp to simmer for 30 mins..