Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins. Muffin Tin Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy, bite-sized chocolate chip cookies that are soft and delicious. Baking cookies in a muffin tin gives them an irresistible "deep dish" cookie texture you can't get from a regular baking tray, and you can even double up on the dough if you want them to be even The idea for these muffin tin cookies came about due to pure laziness. Perfect for when a late-night chocolate craving hits.
Muffin tins keep cookies from spreading too much. Butter (softened), Smooth peanut butter, Granulated sugar, Packed brown sugar, Semi sweet chocolate chips (melted). Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups is chocolate chip cookie dough baked in a muffin tin with a surprise mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup nestled inside! You can cook Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins
- It's 1 stick of softened butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini Reeses pieces (baking aisle).
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups, Cookie Cups, Cookies in Muffin Pan, Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. These delicious and easy to make Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cookies are the perfect dessert for peanut butter lovers! Reese's are definitely a favorite around here, so I figured why not stuff that delicious little sucker into a cookie? Chocolate Chip Cookie Mud Pie, Banana White Chocolate Cake… stuffing a piece of chocolate in your mouth just rememeber: chocolate is full of.
Chocolate Reeses pieces cookies in muffin tins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray 2 muffin tins..
- Cream together butter and sugars until fluffy. Mix in vanilla and egg..
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, and cocoa..
- Add dry to wet and stir to combine. Fold in pieces..
- Put walnut size balls of dough in each muffin cup..
- Bake about 8 or 9 minutes. Cookies will still be soft but will firm up as they cool. Let them cool before trying to remove from tins. I used an icing spatula to pop them up and out.....
Mini chocolate chip & reese cup cookies. Prepare cookie dough as directed. piece into each muffin form. Cut cookie dough in. a teflon coated muffin tin or spray muffin tins with . in muffin tin. If you like pumpkin pie and chocolate, you'll love these cookies. I think they taste best when they are cold from the refrigerator.