My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps.
You can cook My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps
- You need 1 (12.5 oz) of can chunk chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- Prepare 6 of green onions.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of cucumber (scrape seeds out).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan salt (optional).
- It's 1/4 cup of mayo if you want to add more at the end.
My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Wash lettuce leaves. About 5 to 6 leaves..
- Drain chicken juice from can..
- In a medium bowl add chicken, onions and mayo.
- Add Frank's Red Hot Sauce and all the spices..
- Cut cucumber in small chunks.
- Mix all ingredients together. Put chicken mixture in wraps and roll them up..