Sabudana Tikki Chaat.
You can have Sabudana Tikki Chaat using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sabudana Tikki Chaat
- It's of sabudana (soaked for 2 hours).
- You need of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- You need of crushed peanuts.
- It's of sendha salt.
- It's of cumin powder.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need of thick yogurt.
- You need of tamarind chutney.
- You need of gren coriander chutney.
- You need of grated Beetroot.
- You need of grated carrot.
- Prepare of cubes of cottage cheese(optional).
- Prepare of pomegranate (optional).
Sabudana Tikki Chaat instructions
- Mash the sabudana and potatoes nicely and add crushed peanuts and add spices and coriander leaves and mix well..
- Now make tikki and fry them in a hot oil till golden and crispy from both sides at medium flame..
- Now beat the yogurt and add 1 tsp of powder sugar in it and mix well..
- Now arrange the two tikkis on a plate add some sweet curd,add some tamarind chutney and green chutney and then add grated beetroot and carrot..
- Then add some cubes of paneer and pomegranate anx sprinkle some cumin powder and black pepper powder..
- Our navratri special sabudana tikki chaat is ready to serve.Enjoy..