Thursday Night Meal.
You can cook Thursday Night Meal using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thursday Night Meal
- Prepare of Linguine.
- You need 1/2 pound of linguine.
- It's 1 quart of water.
- It's 1 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil for tossing.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes for tossing.
- You need 24 ounces of vodka spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Porkchops.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of bone in center cut porkchops.
- It's As needed of salt.
- Prepare As needed of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 pound of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It's 2 of extra large eggs.
- It's To taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
Thursday Night Meal step by step
- Boil the pasta till your desired doneness, in the water with sal and olive oil. Drain saving the pasta water. Add the 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil with the parsley and toss the pasta till coated..
- Wash and season the porkchops. Season the flour. Then coat each porkchops with the seasoned flour. Heat the oil for frying. Let each porkchop rest with flour coating for at least 10 minutes..
- Fry in the oil 7 minutes per side. Turn the 3rd time and cook frying 5 minutes. My chops are an inch thick..
- Cook the vegetables in a pot with a cup of the pasta water. Add granulated garlic and onion powder. Salt to taste. Cook to your desired consistency..
- Move to a paper towel when done to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Fry the eggs. Heat the skillet. Add the eggs, salt, and pepper. When the bottom whites are cooked add water and cover till all the whites are done..
- Serve with the egg on top of sauce for linguine. I hope you enjoy!!!.