Soya Chunks Gravy - Healthy - Diet - Vegan. Learn how to make Soya Chunks Fry, a quick and healthy and nutritious recipe by Ruchi Bharani. Soya chunks also called as meal maker or vegetarian textured. Soya chunks are also called as Meal maker or soya nuggets.
Soya bean curries can be easily served with roti, chapathi. Soya Curry is a healthy Indian gravy made with soya chunks and soy milk. Soya chunks also known as textured vegetable protein is a defatted soy flour product and a by-product of extracting soya bean oil. You can have Soya Chunks Gravy - Healthy - Diet - Vegan using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soya Chunks Gravy - Healthy - Diet - Vegan
- It's 30 gm of soya nuggets.
- It's 1 of medium Onion chopped.
- It's 2 of large tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- It's of Rock Salt.
- Prepare Handful of corrainder leaves.
They are a great source of protein for vegetarians and known to provide more protein than. Vegan spinach and soya chunks(meal maker) curry recipe with video. Soya chunks spinach curry - Soy protein (meal maker) simmered in a healthy spinach curry with aromatic Indian spices, perfect vegan Indian curry to enjoy with rice Some health benefits of adding soya chunks in your daily diet. Soya nuggets ( also know as meal maker / soya chunks) has protein content equal to that of meat.
Soya Chunks Gravy - Healthy - Diet - Vegan instructions
- This step is optional. Take soy in a fry pan and stir fry for couple of minutes on medium flame and take it aside..
- This step is optional too. Boil tomatoes for 2 mins on high flame so that the peel comes off and later slice them..
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds, onion till they are transparent.Add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and saute for a min..
- Grind the sauteed onion and tomatoes into a smooth paste and set aside..
- Heat a pan and add tomato onion puree. Add other spices turmeric, red chilli and salt..
- Pour the paste on kadai and Add turmeric, chilli powder and salt till it cooks well..
- Add water, soya nuggets. Cover and cook for 10 mins till gravy is thick and soya nuggets become soft..
- Serve with rotis or brown rice along with cucumber salad..
They are odorless ,tasteless spongy and easy to cook. They also easily absorb any flavors that you cook them with. Also known in India as Soy Mealmaker, Nutrela Soya Chunks by Ruchi Nutrition is a line of high-protein soy chunks, mini-chunks and granules. These chunks can be used interchangeably with certain types of meat in various recipes. For those seeking to embark on a vegetarian diet, or simply.