Bacon Chicken Carbonara. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. Any time you combine bacon, chicken & mushrooms into a dish, you will have a hard time sharing and not eating it all yourself! Sauteed chicken, shrimp and bacon smothered in the most delicious homemade carbonara sauce served with pasta.
This is a very easy recipe that I found on Cooks.com. It was delicious my family and I loved it!!! Most carbonaras are made with either ham, pancetta or bacon and you can easily substitute the other options into this recipe. You can cook Bacon Chicken Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Chicken Carbonara
- It's 1 lb of angel hair pasta or spaghetti.
- It's 4 each of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon cut into pieces.
- It's 2 cup of cooked chicken chopped.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 of Green onions sliced.
This chicken carbonara penne pasta blends just a few simple ingredients to create a wonderful one-bowl meal. Add diced chicken, bacon and garlic mixture, and ½ cup of peas to the pasta. Chicken and mushroom carbonara is ready and on the table in half an hour which makes it the perfect midweek meal for a hungry family. Watch how to make Chicken, bacon and mushroom carbonara.
Bacon Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Boil pasta according to package direction in heavily salted water. In the meantime, crisp bacon in another pot and drain on paper towels. Drain bacon grease reserving a tablespoon or so in the pot..
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl with Parmesan cheese salt and pepper and whisk to combine..
- When pasta is done drain and reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Add pasta to the pot and stir in the egg mixture vigorously for 3-4 minutes. Add bacon, chicken, and green onions and combine. Add the hot pasta water as needed to cream the mixture..
- Add extra parm and enjoy! I serve it with crusty garlic bread and a fresh green salad..
Creamy chicken carbonara is inspired by a classic Italian (Roman) pasta dish made with bacon or pancetta Bacon, egg, and cheese me all day, baby. Carbonara sauce is an egg-based white. for ham or just add more bacon! (thats always a great idea!) lol 😀. Fresh diced Parsley or dried flakes. Cook up Knorr's delicious Smokehouse Bacon Chicken Carbonara made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that's quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!