Homemade Brown Sugar Banana Bread. Very flavorful, moist and full of great banana flavor. With the flour switch, I was nervous that the texture would be 'off,' but I was wrong! Homemade bread is great as it is.
When To Make This How to Make Brown Sugar Banana Bread. Add the butter and sugar into a bowl, and beat on high speed until lightened in color and texture, two to three minutes. Add the salt, baking powder, and baking soda, and mix until thoroughly blended. You can have Homemade Brown Sugar Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Brown Sugar Banana Bread
- It's 4 of Over ripe bananas.
- You need 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of Honey (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
Easy Banana Bread with Brown Sugar Recipe. It's easy to make this moist banana bread. Does anyone ever really plan on making banana bread? Usually I notice that a few bananas on the counter turned brown and, boom, it's time to make banana bread.
Homemade Brown Sugar Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Melt butter until softened in the microwave..
- Add brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and melted butter together in a medium bowl. Combine..
- Add in bananas and mash until fully combined..
- In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients..
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix..
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes..
- Let cool for 20 minutes then enjoy..
Since banana bread is a last-minute baked good, I'm always amused by the ingredient list of many recipes. This easy Brown Sugar Banana Bread recipe will definitely be one of the best banana breads you've ever hard. Full of rich banana flavor and hints of caramel from the brown sugar, you won't be able to eat just one slice of this most and delicious quick bread! Amazing banana bread—the brown sugar gives it a richer, deeper flavor. The brown sugar gave the finished banana bread the most incredibly caramel flavor and honestly, I might be making my banana breads exclusively with brown sugar from now on.