Breakfast Fried Rice.
You can cook Breakfast Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Fried Rice
- You need 1 of Duck Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Radish.
- It's 4 of Asparagus.
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Green Onions.
- It's 1 slice of Bacon.
- You need of Coconut Aminos.
- You need of Red Boat Fish Sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- It's of Chili Garlic Sauce.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Breakfast Fried Rice step by step
- First, it's important to remember that you can do this using whatever vegetables you have on hand and deem acceptable for breakfast. Gather, rinse and chop your vegetables. Chop the bacon too..
- Throw vegetables (except green onions, spinach, and garlic) and the bacon into your wok or skillet. Let cook until bacon is nearly done to your liking..
- Toss in garlic and spinach. Cook for 1 minute or until spinach is starting to wilt..
- Add cooked rice to skillet. And add the coconut aminos, red boat and chili garlic sauce. You can use home fermented or store bought. You can also replace cooked rice with cauliflower, the aminos with soy sauce, and the Red Boat with any brand fish sauce or oyster sauce..
- Once done, transfer to plate so you can cook your egg. I cook my egg in a little egg skillet all by itself. You can do this how you like. I choose a duck egg because I have ducks. But you can use chicken, goose, quail, turkey... emu... Have fun it it. Cook until over easy, salt and pepper to taste and add to your fried rice..
- Top with green onions and enjoy..