Fluffy Honey and Heavy Cream Rolls. Put all the ingredients except for the butter in a bread maker and put it on dough setting. Great recipe for Fluffy Honey and Heavy Cream Rolls. I decided to make a fluffy and soft bread using honey and heavy cream, and with trial and error, I finally succeeded.
I have been fiddling around a bit lately with my Fluffy Dinner Rolls recipe. I am really quite superbly pleased to let you know that this final Fluffy Honey Wheat Dinner Roll recipe I have for you today has received the thumbs up from every member of my family. Ultra fluffy, these honey oat dinner rolls are amazing! You can have Fluffy Honey and Heavy Cream Rolls using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Honey and Heavy Cream Rolls
- You need 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 30 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 40 grams of Honey.
- You need 140 ml of Milk.
- It's 30 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- It's 25 grams of Butter (unsalted).
They stay soft for days and are a perfect roll for a fancy holiday dinner…or a simple weeknight meal (or A bit rustic in texture, thanks to the oats, that very same ingredient makes these honey oat dinner rolls super soft…and they stay soft for days. These soft and fluffy honey butter rolls. You need to bake them right this very second! I don't normally comment but these rolls are so delicate, fluffy and delicious.
Fluffy Honey and Heavy Cream Rolls instructions
- Put all the ingredients except for the butter in a bread maker and put it on dough setting. After 5 minutes have passed, add the butter and allow it to stay in the bread maker until it has proven and deflated..
- Separate the dough into 7 or 8 pieces, and let them sit for 15 minutes. Press the air out of the dough and roll the pieces into balls, then arrange them on a baking sheet. Allow the balls to undergo the second rising at 38 - 40°C for 25 minutes..
- Use kitchen scissors to cut small notches in the surface of the balls, then bake the rolls at 190°C for 12 - 14 minutes. Please monitor the rolls to check browning..
- Just like in the picture, the rolls are done once they've become a nice brown color! Since the rolls are very soft, please be careful not to touch them when removing so as not to leave fingerprints..
I didn't have enough honey for the dough so I swapped in brown sugar. I use heavy cream and powdered sugar for this frosting. You can also use the same amount of already prepared whipped topping, such as Cool Whip. The fluffy layers of this honey cake are frosted with a creamy sour cream frosting. This is such a tender and delicious cake.