Homemade Tagliatelle Carbonara. Summary: Homemade tagliatelle with carbonara, a delicious and easy recipe to make your own pasta at home. Fast to make and tastes so much better than the ones you buy in the stores. Wickedly indulgent, our tagliatelle carbonara is a simple dish that delivers big on flavour!
This basic pasta dough recipe can be used to make any pasta shape, although tagliatelle is particularly quick and easy. Homemade Carbonara: I just love carbonara! By Penolopy Bulnick in Cooking Pasta. You can cook Homemade Tagliatelle Carbonara using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Tagliatelle Carbonara
- You need 80 grams of Tagliatelle.
- It's 10 ml of Olive oil.
- It's 5 grams of Butter.
- You need 30 ml of White wine.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 10 slice of Pancetta.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It's 3 tbsp of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It's 1 of White truffle oil.
- It's 1 of Italian parsley.
Safest way to reheat this pasta dish please. Been frozen since day it was made has meat and mushroom, pasta and whit esauce. Many Bolognese pasta makers roll their pasta dough by hand to make tagliatelle, but we found that using a hand-cranked pasta roller and cutting the sheets. The River Cafe shares their comforting tagliatelle alla carbonara with plenty of butter, wine and cheese.
Homemade Tagliatelle Carbonara instructions
- Pour the olive oil into a frying pan, add the pancetta and the garlic crushed in it's skin, and sauté over medium heat..
- Once the grease has come out of the pancetta and it has turned a nice golden brown color, add the butter and let it melt, remove the frying pan from the burner, and add the white wine..
- Return the frying pan to the burner, evaporate the alcohol, pour in 30 ml hot water to boil the pasta, and season with salt and pepper. Make sure to season well..
- Remove the frying pan from the burner and start boiling the pasta..
- Add the Parmigiano Reggiano to the frying pan, and let it melt. Once the sides of the frying pan have cooled so that you can touch it longer than a second, mix in the egg..
- Transfer the pasta to the frying pan about 30 seconds before it finishes boiling..
- Increase to high heat. Cook the pasta for 5 seconds while quickly stirring, then remove for 10 seconds, and repeat..
- The egg will set if you stop stirring, so make sure to stir continuously..
- Once the sauce has thickened, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the white truffle oil, lightly toss, and transfer to serving plates..
- Top with coarsely ground pepper and Italian parsley, and it is ready..
Cook the tagliatelle according to the packet instructions, or until al dente, then drain. While homemade tagliatelle recipes may vary, few chefs would disagree that the art of making fresh pasta from scratch ranks highly in the joys of cooking. When making homemade pasta, you start with one recipe and you can make any shape pasta you choose, from this tagliatelle to lasagne sheets and spaghetti. I love fresh pasta and my favorite is. Tagliatelle Carbonara with Crispy Mushrooms is the coziest pasta dish for chillier months!