Chiken Mushroom Carbonara. Turn chicken, bacon and mushrooms into this creamy dish. It's simple to make and the kids will love it too! How to make this extra creamy Chicken, Bacon & Mushroom Carbonara: To begin, make your carbonara base.
Learn how to make this creamy chicken pasta carbonara. Chicken and Mushroom Carbonara is surprisingly simple to prepare. Mix Neufchatel, milk and seasonings until blended. You can have Chiken Mushroom Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chiken Mushroom Carbonara
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 can of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 200 grams of chicken breast.
- It's 1 cup of unsweetened milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 200 grams of pasta.
- It's 1 of parmesan cheese.
This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. Add chicken to skillet and increase heat to medium-high. Season generously with salt and pepper and cook, flipping halfway through. Mushrooms take the place of the traditional cured pork in this vegetarian carbonara recipe—but fear not, the dish does not lack depth of flavor!
Chiken Mushroom Carbonara step by step
- Cook pasta per package directions..
- Chop garlic and heat pan..
- Put half of the butter and saute the garlic for a couple of minutes..
- Chop chicken to your desired size and add to the pan. Cook at medium heat for another 3 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add mushrooms and cook for another couple of minutes just before the mushrooms brown..
- Add the milk and remaining butter. Bring to a boil..
- Turn the heat down and add the cream and nutmeg..
- Stir and add parmesan cheese, a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Adjust as desired. Stir until sauce thickens..
- Mix pasta with sauce..
- Top with parmesan cheese..
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. This classic dish uses free-range chicken, and mushrooms from Leckford, the Waitrose Farm and free-range Columbian Blacktail eggs. Classic Chicken Carbonara recipe combines savoury bacon pieces with a rich, creamy sauce made with CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup. Find more parenting information, easy family recipes, activities, product trials, competitions and more on Kidspot. A twist on the classic, chicken carbonara makes a wonderful mid-week dinner.