Sugar-Crusted Raspberry Muffins. Sprinkle the batter with the remaining sugar. Tart raspberries get a sweet treatment from a simple sugar topper. Make this recipe for your next bake sale or as a tasty twist on a weeknight dessert.
They're topped with a generous sprinkle of chunky white sugar. These lovely, easy raspberry muffins are oh-so-simple to make - and the best thing is the kids will love helping you make them! Sprinkle lightly with a little extra sugar while still warm. You can cook Sugar-Crusted Raspberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar-Crusted Raspberry Muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 4 ounces of butter, melted.
- You need 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of raspberries –frozen.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Muffins packed with raspberries and topped with coarse sugar crystals - a delightful breakfast made using Gold Medal® all-purpose flour. Make these sugar-topped muffins with the fresh red raspberries from your berry patch or the local farmers' market. Raspberry Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Muffins Blueberry Lemon Raspberry Muffins Lemon Muffins Raspberry Desserts Rasberry Muffins Recipe Omlet Muffins This Raspberry Cream Cheese Dessert starts with a graham cracker crust · Sugar-Free Low-Carb Raspberry Yogurt Pie is ridiculously easy to make and it's perfect to anyone.
Sugar-Crusted Raspberry Muffins step by step
- Heat oven to 375° F convection or 400 degree conventional.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners..
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the baking powder, and salt..
- Add the melted butter and combine..
- In a second bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg, and vanilla. Gradually add the buttermilk mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined; the batter will be lumpy..
- Toss the berries with the ¼ cup of flour in a bowl..
- Carefully fold the berry mixture into the batter..
- Fill each muffin cup 80% full. Sprinkle the batter with the brown sugar..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in a convention oven add about five minutes for a conventional oven or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean..
- Serve warm..
Raspberry Muffins are fluffy, tender and bursting with juicy raspberries! These sugar-crusted raspberry oatmeal muffins are a healthy delicious way to start your day. They are moist, slightly chewy from the oats, and chock full of tart raspberries. I think they would work well with blueberries or chopped strawberries too. I had two lovely packages of raspberries in the fridge.