Mint chutney &pink sous. This chutney goes so well with any snacks like tikkis, cutlets, samosas & pakoras. I make use of this in so many ways - to spread it over the sandwiches. Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is a delicious & spicy condiment prepared from fresh mint leaves (pudina), coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and yogurt (curd).
Mint chutney is a delicious condiment a blend of mint and cilantro combined with spices. Most Indian snacks are incomplete without chutney. Mint chutney, also known as Pudina Chutney from the Hindi word for mint, is a type of chutney, or sauce, made from fresh mint and cilantro leaves that have been blended together with onion. You can cook Mint chutney &pink sous using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint chutney &pink sous
- You need 1 cup of dahi.
- Prepare of Some leaves mint.
- You need of Some coriander.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 of tsp zeera.
- It's Pinch of haldi.
- It's 1 cup of mayu.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's of Some drops of hot red chilli sauce.
How to make Cilantro Mint Chutney- a delicious to Indian meals - Biryani, Frankies, Dosa, Rice or Naan Bread. This easy Mint Cilantro chutney goes well with Indian Snacks, as a dip with chips, samosas , other snacks, as a dressing on tacos or in sandwiches. This is a Versatile Green Chutney. Mint Chutney is deliciously spicy condiment prepared from fresh mint leaves, coriander leaves, ginger and garlic.
Mint chutney &pink sous step by step
- Blender mn thori c dahi podina green chillies green dhniya red chilli powder salt zeera haldi add krn or blend krn.ab usko nikal kar ek bowl mn sara mixture nikalen or baqi dahi add kar ke achy mix krn.. ready for served.
- Ab pink sous ke liye mayu dahi black pepper thora salt or black pepper ko achy sy mix krn ye b ready hy.
The garlic and coriander leaves adds additional dimension to its flavor as well as helps. Pudina chutney / Mint chutney recipe, perfect as side dish for idli or dosa. (south Indian mint coconut chutney). I already have a mint chutney recipe in my blog. That recipe is with onion and tomato and. Mint chutney is a delicious condiment, blend of mint and cilantro combined with spices.