Hina Doll Prince and Princess Shaped Temari-zushi (round sushi balls).
You can have Hina Doll Prince and Princess Shaped Temari-zushi (round sushi balls) using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hina Doll Prince and Princess Shaped Temari-zushi (round sushi balls)
- It's 900 ml of Sushi rice.
- It's 4 of pieces Nori seaweed for hand rolls.
- Prepare 2 slice of Ham.
- You need 3 of eggs worth Scrambled eggs (iri tamago).
- You need 4 small of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 small of jar Salmon flakes (commercial).
- It's 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Sakura denbu (pink colored fine white fish flakes).
- It's 1 of Carrot (sliced, cut in flower shapes and cooked with soy sauce).
- You need 1 bunch of Broccolini.
- It's 22 cm of width Plastic wrap.
Hina Doll Prince and Princess Shaped Temari-zushi (round sushi balls) step by step
- Cook 5 rice cooker cups of rice with the 'sushi rice' water level, and make sushi rice. 130 g sugar, 125 g rice vinegar, 10 g salt is my recipe for the sushi vinegar - we like it on the sweet side..
- Make the face parts. Cut the nori seaweed with kitchen scissors. Use the rounded part of a heart shaped piece of ham..
- Use some broccolini boiled in salt water to decorate the prince's head. Use a carrot flower cooked in soy sauce for the princess..
- Cut the crab sticks into quarters. Make scrambled eggs (iri tamago); I flavor mine with sugar and salt..
- Prepare the sakura denbu and salmon flakes. If you want to use other ingredients, make them ready also..
- Spread out a piece of plastic wrap and arrange the face directly on the plastic wrap. When making the princess, place a carrot flower on her head, and when making the prince, place a piece of broccolini on his head. Place the hair parts afterwards..
- If you place the nori eyes, ham mouth, and sakura denbu cheeks towards the center of the rice ball, it will look very cute..
- Gently top with sushi rice, add the filling and then very gently add a bit more sushi rice..
- Lift up the 4 corners of the plastic wrap and form it into a ball..
- Make the prince in the same way..
- These are great in bentos too. Make lots of carrot flowers to use as decoration, and to make the bento very cute..