Cute and Tiny Gomoku Sushi Cake For Cherry Blossom Viewing. My sister told me that cute, petit gomoku sushi cakes can be made in rice bowls, so I tried it out by easily using gomoku sushi rice seasoning mix sold in stores. Cherry Blossom Viewing, Doll Festival Sushi Cake. Pretty Cakes Cute Cakes Beautiful Cakes Amazing Cakes Beautiful Cake Designs Cherry Blossom Party Cherry Blossoms Dessert Design Bolo Floral.
For cherry blossom viewing (Hanami), make these popular spring-theme foods and go picnic under cherry trees! Every year, Japan's cherry blossoms first appear in the southern island of Okinawa in March then move northwards to the northern island of Hokkaido by early May. Cherry Blossom Japanese Restaurant, Kenner, LA Home Page. You can have Cute and Tiny Gomoku Sushi Cake For Cherry Blossom Viewing using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cute and Tiny Gomoku Sushi Cake For Cherry Blossom Viewing
- It's 540 ml of White rice.
- It's 1 jar of Gomoku sushi mix.
- You need 25 grams of Denbu (sweet pink-colored semidried fish flakes).
- You need 1 of pack Snow peas.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 of Salt.
- It's 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 can of Canned tuna.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
Welcome to the home of Cherry Blossom Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar located in Kenner, Louisiana, Cherry Blossom serves up Kenner's finest Japanese cuisine with exciting dishes in a contemporary atmosphere. Sakura mochi is a Japanese dessert that is pink, just like the sakura (cherry blossom flowers) and is made of sweet glutinous rice and filled with a sweet red bean paste. It is wrapped in a pickled sakura leaf which is edible. Traditionally, this dessert is enjoyed during Hinamatsuri (Japanese Girls' Day).
Cute and Tiny Gomoku Sushi Cake For Cherry Blossom Viewing step by step
- Cook the 3 cups of rice and then mix in the gomoku sushi mix to make gomoku sushi rice..
- Combine the eggs, sugar, salt, and katakuriko. Divide into 3 portions to make 3 thin omelets..
- Once the thin omelets have cooled, cut into very thin strips so that you have shredded omelets..
- Remove the stems from the snow peas and parboil in salted water. Cut diagonally in half..
- Drain the liquid from the canned tuna and dry fry in a frying pan..
- Add the sugar, sake, mirin, and soy sauce to Step 5 and cook until the liquid evaporates. Break it up so that it's crumbly..
- Line a small rice bowl with plastic wrap. Make a flower with the denbu and the snow peas in the bowl..
- Top the flower from Step 7 with the shredded egg and then top that with half of the gomoku sushi rice..
- Cover Step 8 with the crumbled tuna and then top with the remaining gomoku sushi rice and close the plastic wrap around it. Push down gently from the top..
- You can remove the wrap and serve it in the bowl, or you can leave the wrap on and put it in a bento..
A wide variety of cherry cake options are available to you, such as flavor, material, and feature. Homemade sushi cake is such a regular now in our house now and it has been for a good few years. Many times I use raw tuna, raw salmon, raw sea bass or any fresh raw fish I can find available. I chop these into tiny little cubes too and make a layer with just that instead of the tinned tuna mix. This sticker set features a sheet of MINI Happy Cherry Blossom themed date dot cover up stickers.