Creamy butternut soup. My favorite butternut squash soup is ultra creamy and full of complex roasted butternut squash This traditional butternut squash soup will go great with grilled cheese sandwiches and salads. This Creamy Butternut Squash Soup is a great winter warmer and so easy to make! You can make this simple but so flavorful soup in your Crock Pot, Instant Pot or on the stove.
Easy homemade butternut squash soup is naturally thick and creamy, perfect for the season when squash is available in abundance. Full of butternut flavour, this soup is perfect for when you're. Creamy Butternut Squash Soup tastes more like a dessert than a soup! You can cook Creamy butternut soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy butternut soup
- You need 1 of butternut.
- It's 1 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 2 table spoon of cooking oil.
- It's 1 table spoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of peanut butter (optional).
- It's 1 teaspoon of mixed spices.
- It's 1 teaspoon of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
I've always loved traditional butternut squash soup, but this recipe takes it to a whole new level. A delicious comfort bowl of Creamy Butternut Squash Soup, the perfect fall soup made with baked butternut squash, topped with orange zest and ground pepper. But what you really want is creamy, cheesy comfort food, like a warm bowl of chicken enchilada And that is how Butternut Squash Chicken Enchilada Soup was born. It's also how you ended up hot.
Creamy butternut soup instructions
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Peel, wash and cut butternut into pieces and boil.
- Put boiled butternut into the blender.
- Blend the boiled butternut until it forms paste.
- Fry the chopped onion in the oil.
- Add in the tomato puree.
- Add in the crushed garlic, stir and cover to cook for one minute.
- Add in the salt, tomato paste, rosemary and mixed spices and stir to mix well.
- Add in the blended butternut bit by bit as you stir to avoid forming lumbs.
- Add in the cream as you continue stirring.
- Let it simmer for a while then add in the peanut butter if you're sure there is no one allergic to nuts.
- Serve, garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy.
As always all opinions are my own. This Creamy Red Lentil Butternut Squash Soup is one of my soup recipes that I consider a powerhouse soup. What do I mean by that? A creamy, thick, slightly sweet and very hearty soup for winter months. This Creamy Butternut Squash and Apple Soup, hands down is one I have in constant supply my kitchen during fall and.