Strawberry cupcake. Strawberry Cupcakes with Creamy Strawberry Frosting. I know, I post a ridiculous amount of cupcake recipes. But really, can you blame me?
Chocolate cupcakes with a fluffy strawberry buttercream, topped with a chocolate covered strawberry. Soft and fluffy strawberry cupcakes with creamy strawberry buttercream frosting. These Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes are soft, fluffy, moist and delicious! You can cook Strawberry cupcake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cupcake
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberry juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of Strawberry sauce.
- Prepare of Strawberry flavor.
- It's of Pink food color.
There are pieces of chopped strawberry in the cupcake and pureed strawberries in the icing. These homemade strawberry cupcakes are made with fresh strawberries and no cake mix or jello. Moist and tender delicacies that are bursting with fresh strawberry flavor. These strawberry cupcakes are moist, flavorful, and loaded with fresh strawberries!
Strawberry cupcake step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients together, and the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl, add wet into dry ingredients and whisk until you find no lump..
- Arrange cupcake papers on a pan and scoop out batter into the cup papers, bake in a pre heated oven for 10mins..
- You can also transfer the whole batter into a 10" pan and bake to make a birthday cake or cake slices..
They are perfect when frosted with strawberry buttercream. Strawberry cupcakes are both pretty and delicious. You can make all sorts of fun toppings to make them even more appealing. Making strawberry cupcakes with cake MIX. You guys love my Doctored Cake Mix.