Happy Pasta Carbonara. Here are the easy steps to follow if you're craving for spaghetti carbonara. I'm sharing my recipe for you to satisfy your craving for Carbonara with rich. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy!
This recipe really is quite simple. I recommend a nice salad with it. Pasta carbonara is one of those simple dinners we should all know how to make. You can have Happy Pasta Carbonara using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Happy Pasta Carbonara
- It's 400 grams of Spaghetti (1.6 mm).
- Prepare 1 of to fry Olive oil.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1/2 piece of Onion.
- You need 8 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of A.
- It's 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- It's 90 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
Pasta Carbonara recipe is a simple Italian pasta recipe with egg, hard cheese, pancetta and pepper. Authentic Italian Pasta Carbonara Recipe - The Roman Traditional Dish. Pasta carbonara originates in the Rome region of Italy. No one knows the exact story behind the origination of the dish, but we do know where the location where the dish comes from.
Happy Pasta Carbonara step by step
- Prepare the sauce. Whisk the ingredients listed in A all together in a mixing bowl. Slice garlic and onion. Cut the bacon into 1.5 cm pieces. Set aside..
- Cook pasta for 1 minute less than instructed on the package..
- Heat olive oil and the garlic in the skillet until fragrant and then sauté the bacon. When the bacon gets brown, add the onion..
- Pour in the heavy cream and 1 ladle of the pasta cooking water. Add the pasta..
- Immediately move the pan from the heat onto a damp cloth. Pour the egg mixture into the pasta, whisking quickly..
- Serve at once garnished with roughly grated black pepper and grated cheese as you wish..
A spaghetti carbonara recipe is a failsafe classic. This Italian carbonara uses the traditional guanciale and pecorino cheese for a real taste of Italy. This Carbonara recipe is where I explain how easy it is to make it the Italian way. I also provide a step by step photo tutorial for the Carbonara sauce using only eggs and Parmesan cheese. This cheesy pasta dish is an Italian favourite.