Caramel Cinnamon Rolls. Learn how to make these amazing homemade caramel pecan sticky buns!! Soft and light cinnamon rolls covered in a sticky and gooey caramel sauce and loaded. Caramel Cinnamon Rolls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
And so have these Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls. As Uncle Jesse would say (running fingers through that perfectly swoopy black hair)… Fabulous cinnamon and walnut swirled sweet rolls with a to-die-for silk caramel drizzle. Although my husband, Scott sometimes calls me "Speedy". You can cook Caramel Cinnamon Rolls using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- You need 120 grams of of strong bread flour worth "Easy Hand Kneaded Basic Sweet Bread Dough" ...or your choice of bread dough.
- You need 1 of "Hanabata Farm's Fresh Caramel Cream".
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Walnuts.
- You need 1 of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Raisins.
- You need 1 of beaten egg or milk Glaze.
This Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Recipe is broken down into three parts. The dough, the filling, and the frosting. This Amish Cinnamon Rolls recipe (or caramel rolls) is so delicious! The caramel sauce is just right and the rolls have a good amount of cinnamon, not too much, not too little.
Caramel Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Punch out the gas from the dough made from"Simple Hand Kneaded Basic Sweet Bread Dough." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154137-easy-hand-kneaded-basic-sweet-bread-dough.
- After punching out the gas, form the dough into a smooth ball and cover with a wrung out damp towel. Let sit for 15-20 minutes..
- If you are shaping it to look like the photo, as you are punching out the gas, gently stretch it out to a width of 20-25 cm and a length of 25-30 cm..
- Leaving about 3-5cm empty on the further end, spread the fresh caramel cream on to the dough. If you don't wish to use a lot of cream, don't spread it too much..
- Dust Step 4 with lots of cinnamon powder and scatter on the walnuts and raisins..
- Lightly and loosely roll the dough from Step 5 starting with the side closest to you. You can coat the seam with beaten egg to help prevent it from coming undone..
- Place the closed end on the bottom and use a scraper or string to slice Step 6 into portions. A thin thread will slice through the dough cleanly, but kitchen twine is fine too..
- Place Step 7 on a parchment paper lined baking tray. You could also use aluminium baking cups..
- I also recommend using muffin or tart trays..
- Cover Step 9 with a plastic bag and let it rise for a second time. About 30 minutes. I use the oven's bread rising function (38°C for 30 minutes..
- After the dough from Step 8/9 has risen, their shape may be a bit messy, but it's okay..
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Coat the entire thing with the glaze and sprinkle the tops with granulated sugar..
- Bake for 15-18 minutes in a 190°C oven, and they're done. The baking time differs depending on your oven..
- I wrapped up "Caramelized Walnuts with Fragrant Cinnamon"for the rolls I made in a muffin tray, instead of the plain walnuts. Soooooo luxurious! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144083-cinnamon-scented-caramelized-walnuts.
- Please try other variations of these delicious sweet cinnamon rolls..
- Here are regular cinnamon rolls. I love these, too. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144091-dessert-cinnamon-rolls.
Salted Caramel Cinnamon Rolls are sweet, decadent and delicious, they're made with canned crescent roll dough for a quick and easy breakfast or brunch recipe! These Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls have a cinnamon-sugar apple filling and a caramel apple topping! These are the perfect decadent fall breakfast treat. Apples are arguably the best fall. These Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for fall and for feeding a crowd!