Amber's BBQ Baby Back Ribs.
You can cook Amber's BBQ Baby Back Ribs using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amber's BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- You need 1 of Pork Baby Back Ribs..
- It's 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It's 1 pinch of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of Lawrys Season All Salt.
- It's 3 cup of Barbecue Sauce/ I used Sweet Baby Rays Honey Barbecue.
Amber's BBQ Baby Back Ribs instructions
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Poke holes on the silver skin on the back of the ribs..
- Mix all seasonings together and rub on both sides of the ribs..
- Wrap the ribs with foil tightly..
- Bake the ribs for 250°F for 2 hours..
- When the ribs finish, remove ribs and set for 10 minutes..
- Raise the temperature of the oven to 350°F..
- After 10 minutes drain the grease from the ribs and leave uncovered..
- Use a baster and cover both sides od the ribs. Bake for 10 minutes and remove..
- Add another coat of barbecue sauce and bake again for 15 minutes..
- Remove ribs and add a final coat of Barbecue sauce and bake for another 15 minutes..
- If you wish to repeat this step for extra sticky ribs, you may. I felt 3 coats was sufficient..
- Let ribs rest for 15 minutes. Enjoy!.