Carbonara Mushroom Linguine. Variation: Classic Linguine Carbonara This carbonara would be equally delicious (and more authentic) using the same quantity of pancetta in place of the bacon. Mushrooms take the place of the traditional cured pork in this vegetarian carbonara recipe—but fear not, the dish does not lack depth of flavor! In this take on traditional carbonara, bacon replaces the usual pancetta (which would also work) and linguine is used instead of more typical spaghetti.
Al dente pasta in a creamy carbonara sauce with slices of mushroom and turkey with cracked pepper. The egg will cook delicately from the heat of the linguine, just enough for it to thicken and not scramble. The sauce should be smooth and silky. You can cook Carbonara Mushroom Linguine using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carbonara Mushroom Linguine
- Prepare 100 grams of linguine.
- It's 2 of egg yolk.
- You need 4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 can of Campbell mushroom soup.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of hot water.
- You need of seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt and black pepper.
If the pasta becomes a little claggy, add a few spoonfuls of the. Variation: Classic Linguine Carbonara: This carbonara would be equally delicious (and more authentic) using the same quantity of pancetta in place of the bacon. Cook linguine according to package instructions until al dente. Pour egg mixture over linguine and stir constantly until well combined, adding a little reserved pasta water if necessary to thin out sauce.
Carbonara Mushroom Linguine step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add salt and pasta and simmer for 11 minute then drain and set aside.
- Bring to a simmer a can of Campbell mushroom soup with 2 tbsp of pasta water to dilute it and off heat and set aside.
- Mix egg yolk and cheese with the mushroom then immediately toss the cooked hot linguine pasta and mix well,.
- Serving option carbonara mushroom linguine top spinach and mushrooms with cheese ham roll.
This Carbonara Recipe Filipino Style is a sure winner. Italian carbonara, on the other hand, makes use of beaten eggs with Pecorino Romano cheese and lots of ground black pepper for the sauce. This Linguine Carbonara Pasta dish is such an easy dish to incorporate into a quick meal, but I Easy Linguine Carbonara with prosciutto and peas. Since I'm the cook in my house, my dietary trend. Classic carbonara w/ garlic bread! . #chefboyamyricle.