Beef tikka liver. Every year on Eid-Ul-Adha first day, I love to cook this two amazing recipes. These are very simple and quick recipes and tastes wonderful. Beef Tikka recipe - Beef BBQ recipe - Tikka recipe.
You can spice up this recipe as much as you like or make it completely mild. This recipe for beef curry was a beginners guide to making curry the proper way. Top tip for making Beef tikka masala. You can have Beef tikka liver using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef tikka liver
- You need 1 of kg, beef liver.
- You need 3 of tbsp, tikka masala (45 grm).
- Prepare 2 of ,lemon.
- It's 6-8 of ,green chillies.
- It's 3 of tbsp, oil.
- Prepare of Yellow food colour, optional.
This recipe has been slightly modifed by using curry paste instead of powder and. Check Beef Tikka Salan Recipe in Urdu. Learn to cook Beef Tikka SalanRecipe by chef at Masala TV show. Tender beef in creamy, deeply spiced curry sauce is deliciously soul-warming.
Beef tikka liver step by step
- Take a large bowl, add liver, tikka masala, sliced lemon, green chillies and merinate for 15 minutes..
- Take a wok, add oil and merinated liver..
- Add food colour and cook on medium high heat until colour change..
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes uncover the wok and cook on high flame until water drained..
- Spicy and juicy liver is ready to serve..
Slow Cooker Beef Tikka Masala is an easy comfort food recipe for a hearty dinner. Afghani beef tikka is delicious and simple dish to prepare. Undercut beef is marinated with paste and skew on skewres with fat and grilled on. Mix dry herbs and spices together with parsley. Liver tikka is a hot and spicy food and is very popular among Indians, especially served during Muslim festive occasions Street vendor preparing mouth watering goat liver tikka on a street in Old Delhi.