Simple Pasta Carbonara. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! My daughter Tanya and I prepare some delicious Spaghetti Carbonara. This recipe is definitely a crowd pleaser and it has some of the flavors loved most by.
I repeat, YOU DO NOT NEED. And the best part about this dish is that you only. Pasta Carbonara recipe is a simple Italian pasta recipe with egg, hard cheese, pancetta and pepper. You can have Simple Pasta Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Pasta Carbonara
- You need 200 grams of Spaghetti.
- You need 4 of to 5 slices Bacon.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of ★Egg yolk.
- Prepare 50 ml of ★Heavy cream.
- You need 150 ml of ★Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of ★Salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ★Coarsely ground black pepper.
Authentic Italian Pasta Carbonara Recipe - The Roman Traditional Dish. The perfect easy dinner; or simple date night or dinner party idea. For this simple pasta carbonara recipe for one, we use bacon. This cheesy pasta dish is an Italian favourite.
Simple Pasta Carbonara step by step
- Mix all ★ ingredients in a bowl..
- Sauté the garlic with olive oil. When fragrant, add the bacon and stir-fry..
- Add cooked pasta to the pan from Step 2. Turn the heat off immediately. From here onwards, you only need residual heat..
- Add the egg mixture from step 1 into the pasta from step 3, and toss to combine..
- Dish it up, and serve with parmesan cheese and black pepper..
- The picture above is from the time when I invited my friend for lunch, I served this dish with garlic bread and salad!.
A recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team. Discover how to make superb spaghetti carbonara. This cheesy pasta dish is an Italian favourite and. Carbonara is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with egg, hard cheese, guanciale, and pepper. This recipe really is quite simple.