You can cook Beef Liver using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Liver
- It's 1 kg of beef liver.
- You need of For Marination.
- You need 6 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of crushed red chilli.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare of For wash.
- You need of Vinger.
- Prepare of For seasoning.
- You need Pinch of garam masla.
- You need 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's of Chaat masala as required.
- You need Pinch of qasori meethi.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Beef Liver step by step
- Rinse liver with water thoroughly.
- Apply vinger all over the liver and put in strainer to remove access water n vinger.
- Take a bowel add ginger garlic paste,black pepper, salt, crushed red chilli, chaat masala mix it well n add liver in it marinate for 30 mins.
- Then heat oil in pan add put all marinated liver in it...fry it well then cover with lid to tender liver....
- Put lemon juice, qasori methi n chat masala in the end n mix well...liver is ready to eat.