Paprika Beef Liver.
You can cook Paprika Beef Liver using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paprika Beef Liver
- It's 1 Kg of Beef Liver.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- It's 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Paprika.
- It's 1/8 Teaspoon of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves crushed.
Paprika Beef Liver instructions
- Wash beef liver under running water. Cut onions and pour in a heated pan.
- Add in tomatoes.
- Cook tomatoes until they turn to paste. Add sait, paprika and garlic. Cook for a few minutes. Add in the liver.
- Cook the beef liver for 30 minutes turning occassionally. Add 1/4 cup water and cook for few seconds. Taste and take off the heat.