Carbonara with the ingredients at home!. Here's an easy Pasta Carbonara recipe that you can make at home. #GomaAtHome. Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or pancetta and loads of parmesan. The ingredients are simple—just spaghetti (or other long pasta) The silky carbonara sauce is created when the beaten eggs are tossed with the hot pasta and a little.
There are two ingredients in carbonara sauce that remain unchanged: cheese and pancetta or prosciutto. Pancetta and prosciutto are similar to ham but are cured in different ways. Pour this cheese mixture into the pot with pasta. You can cook Carbonara with the ingredients at home! using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carbonara with the ingredients at home!
- It's 1/2 pieces of Onion.
- Prepare 200 grams of Bacon (or Ham).
- It's 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 4 pieces of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil (Cooking Oil).
- You need 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise (Recommend to use Kewpie mayonnaise).
- You need 150 ml of Milk.
- It's 2 sheets of Sliced Cheese.
- Prepare As needed of Salt.
- It's As needed of Black Pepper.
- Prepare As needed of English Persely.
- Prepare 300 grams of Pasta.
Stir, making sure pasta is coated with the carbonara sauce. Homemade Carbonara: I just love carbonara! I would say it is my favorite pasta/sauce. I thought, it must be impossible to make something so delicious.
Carbonara with the ingredients at home! instructions
- <Make Half-Boiled Egg>.
- Put the water in a pot. When it starts to boil, turn off the fire. Put the eggs into the pot and leave these as it for 11 minuets. Then drain the hot water and place the eggs into the cold water..
- <Make Pasta>.
- Boil the water, cooked the pasta according to the instructions on the package,.
- While boiling pasta, chop the onion & garlic. Cut the bacon into bite-size..
- Heat the Olive Oil in a pan. Add the garlic and stir-fry until fragrant. Add the Onion & Bacon in the pan and stir-fry..
- Add Mayonnaise, Milk and Sliced Cheese in the pan. Mix it well until boil it..
- Add the boiled pasta in the pan and mix it well. Add the Salt and Black Pepper as your taste..
- Serve the Pasta on dishes. Put the Half-Boiled Egg and English Persely on the Pasta..
This amount of ingredients fed my husband an I. Pasta Carbonara Recipe This six-ingredient pasta recipe is the perfect speedy option for a busy week. Spaghetti Carbonara with Pancetta Recipe A small amount of the pasta's cooking water is whisked into the egg mixture to prevent the eggs from Traditional Home this link opens in a new tab. The Italian pasta dish carbonara traditionally includes eggs, bacon and cheese, but is easy to modify with additional ingredients and different types of pasta. Here, a few variations including a bucatini carbonara dish, a bacon and fresh pea spaghetti carbonara and a carbonara with fusilli.